This book is the go-to reference for Martial Artists and healers with cross-referenced material from both an Eastern (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and a Modern Western Medicine perspective. Hundreds of pressure points are depicted with extensive details of what happens when activated along with medical knowledge of point locations, nerve innervation, muscles, arteries, veins, and more. No other texts have this level of detail. It will replace several books in your library all within one volume!
Kyusho Jutsu is the ancient application of acupuncture points for combat. Much of this ancient knowledge was lost until re-discovered. This highly detailed textbook will ensure that never again is this knowledge lost to antiquity.
- 630 pages
- 8.5″ x 1.4″ x 11″
- 3.9 lbs
- Over 1,670 medical illustrations
- Over 80 detailed tables
- Over 100 photos demonstrating Kyusho Jutsu applications
- Over 30 special Pressure Point categories
- Western and Eastern anatomical illustrations
- Traditional Chinese Medicine principles and sciences
- Cross-reference of nerves, muscles, blood vessels, and arteries
- Main Meridians, Divergent Meridians, Connecting Vessels, Extraordinary Vessels, Sinew Channels
- Pressure Points for Healing, Knockouts, Joint Release, Attacking the Spirit, and more…
Michael Patrick is an internationally respected Martial Arts master who holds an 8th Degree Black Belt and three 7th Degree Black Belts in the arts of Torite Jutsu, Okinawan Kempo, Isshinryu Karate, and Tae Kwon Do. He is a Professor in Dragon Society International and has been inducted into numerous Martial Arts Halls of Fame.
Professor Patrick has been instrumental in developing the teaching curriculum and performing research and development in the art of Torite Jutsu as it applies the science of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) to the Martial Arts, as well as rediscovering and documenting many of the lost secrets in the Arts. He has authored 7 books and instructed over 200 Martial Arts videos.